Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Full Immersion 5


Beastnix Wrote:>well you can break the game now if you do it right
Curris Wrote:Get going -> Try to find an outpost of civilization. They might sell weapons there, or maps.
Consider if you feel hungry at all, or if food might not be a concern at all.
Kíeros Wrote:> See where skill points can be allocated.
Bakumaster Wrote:>Why don't you explore the menus a little more, and if not, choose a direction and walk(or fly) that way for a couple of hours.
 She shrugs. "I guess I can take another look."

The screen comes back to existence with a thought, and she taps the class button again. "You spend skill points to learn skills from the skill tree. I think the idea with the free points on Mimic Mage is so once I get hit by a low-level spell I can learn it and be able to fight, at least a little bit."
She taps another button, one that appears to have a long blank on it, and up comes a screen showing various stats, along with a winged-humanoid-body-shaped diagram. "I'm not sure how you improve stats, since it doesn't say anything here about level..apparently I have low strength, moderate agility and endurance, and mid-high intelligence. And, I guess that's how it shows injuries. A little overcomplicated, if you ask me, but I guess they wanted something more realistic than HP."
She points to a button that looks like an open envelope.
"That'll be messages. But I only have the one. And then.." She touches one more button, which has an image of a backpack on it. "Inventory. Like I thought, I have this robe-armor thing equipped and nothing else."

She dismisses the screen again, looking around. "Fly, huh? Well, these wings don't seem too much like decoration, and I know I can get myself off the ground. Maybe if I give it a running start.." She tenses up, then starts running straight ahead. After ten or so steps she starts flapping her wings as quickly as possible while jumping. After a brief struggle, she does start going up, and keeps going, making her way fairly far off the ground.

Once high enough in the air, she doesn't have to flap as much, instead spreading her wings and gliding forward. "Hff..wow..I don't believe this," she says with a wide grin. She turns her body downward and dives. "WOOOOOOOOOO!"

>

No comments:

Post a Comment