Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Full Immersion 6


1412 Wrote:Get hit by a weak spell cast by some noob.
Curris Wrote:Just enjoy the moment. Amazing! You're flying! Truly flying! You own this sky! Ignore any Daedalic warnings and soar to the highest you can achieve!
Lonewolfeslayer Wrote:Explore surroundings
Kíeros Wrote:> Pay attention to your flying. You don't want to do something stupid, like dive into a tree, right?
The Froggy Ninja Wrote:Be quiet! You don't want to attract the attention of anything until you find some party members.
She pulls up from the dive before getting anywhere near the ground, flapping back up into the air again, and then starts circling around, alternating climbing and falling so she can get a look at what's below. Man, you guys are no fun. Whoever you are. I'm freaking flying, for f***'s sake. Her eyes seem sharper than she remembers, picking up a better detail than normal human eyes should of the ground from above. So there's this grassy area with f*** all on it that I came from, and a forest over that way..I think I'll just call where the forest is 'north'. So then, mountains to the south, a bunch more boring grassland to the east, but I think there's some groups of people or animals or something over that way, and to the west..well, that looks sorta like a forest, except most of the trees are dead. Also I just noticed, I seem to have an extra pair of eyelids, except I can see through them? They closed when I started flying up.

>

No comments:

Post a Comment